Monday 9 June 2014

Douglas soccer game and BBQ!!!

 
 Hi guys. Today I went to watch soccer game with Haruki and Kinari and Chihiro because my friend Ryosuke played soccer. Today was very beautiful day. It was very good for soccer game. He played soccer when he was high school student, so he is very good at soccer. He shot a goal. Today's soccer game was international because I herd many different languages. After that we went to IHOP. I ate Fruit Crepe. It was very yummy, but it was very big for me. Then I went to my friend's(Hiroko) house with Chihiro. There are many people in the house. Her host family was very kind. I ate hamburger, chips, vegetable. I love BBQ!
 

 
 



4 comments:

  1. I want to watch soccer game!!
    Let's watch the World Cup together!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds good! People in this picture look very fun and it is beautiful picture. I like this picture. Soccer is very good sport. I like BBQ too. Hiroko’s host-family is nice people and there is big house. I want to do BBQ with my host family or friends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Hikari:) That sounds nice!! These picters look so fun! I like them. I heard that Ryousuke is very good soccer player! I wanted to watch the soccer game because I like to wacth soccer games. However, I can't play soccer well;( I want to do BBQ~!! I think that you had a good weekend!!

    ReplyDelete